DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nashville Area Locations to Fly

If you pay the $35 fee to Metro Parks, you can fly at the three airfields in Metro Parks (Warner Park in Bellevue, EN Peeler Park in Madison near the Cumberland River, and one near Percy Priest Lake in Antioch). No flights are allowed around Natchez Trace Parkway because it's designated as a National Park, even though it's one of the most beautiful roads in the area. I fly at my father-in-law's farm some, and around my house or other friends' houses that give me permission to practice.

Reactions: J. Alan
If you pay the $35 fee to Metro Parks, you can fly at the three airfields in Metro Parks (Warner Park in Bellevue, EN Peeler Park in Madison near the Cumberland River, and one near Percy Priest Lake in Antioch). No flights are allowed around Natchez Trace Parkway because it's designated as a National Park, even though it's one of the most beautiful roads in the area. I fly at my father-in-law's farm some, and around my house or other friends' houses that give me permission to practice.
Thanks' 615 Images! Yeah I fly at Warner field and around house. Got the pass from Parks and Rec a few weeks back. Yes, it's too bad about Natchez Trace. I live very close to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl