DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

National Museum of the Air Force

theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Forgive me if this has been here before.

Forgive me if this has been here before.
Sir, not only are your flying skills beyond comparison and your cinematic artistry fantastic all the aircraft in the video are truly Awsome. Every plane I saw I can remember seeing in the sky at one time or another during my 60 plus yrs. Very impressive video...thanx for the trip back in time...

Sir, not only are your flying skills beyond comparison and your cinematic artistry fantastic all the aircraft in the video are truly Awsome. Every plane I saw I can remember seeing in the sky at one time or another during my 60 plus yrs. Very impressive video...thanx for the trip back in time...
Not even my flying, but the video should give the appropriate credit.

Guy can fly smooth. I know he was wanting to do some flips.

I am familiar with tiny whoops, but not cinewhoops. Are they much larger?
Also, your video footage was superb. Do you mind sharing what camera/setup you used?
Outstanding work! Thank you for sharing.

Amazing footage and some unique camera angles as well as a lot of skilful flying through biplane wings etc.

Wonderful video. My dad was an aviation power plant developer officer stationed at Wright Patterson during WW II. I was born in Dayton and my father worked for Jack Northrop after the war. I grew up in a Southern California aviation home. Great aviation viewing with excellent flying. Thank you

Great footage!

That was very cool being a air force brat this brought back a lot of great memorie. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki