DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

National park Eifel (Germany)

The national park Eifel in Germany.

Everything is shot with the mavic pro and the osmo pocket

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Beautiful scenery, well done. The shot of the waterfall were my favourites. Not crazy about the sound track.

Reactions: ikkel
Actually I like the music, very dramatic. Also liked the waterfall shots and lake. A lot of buildings for a park? Thanks for sharing.

Loved the transitions. Loved the waterfall.
I’d rec turning volume down on the music.
Thanks for posting!

Actually I like the music, very dramatic. Also liked the waterfall shots and lake. A lot of buildings for a park? Thanks for sharing.
The buildings in the park are an old military camp from the second world war where the high class of Hitlers troops were trained. Now it's a tourist place to visit the history of the camp and offcourse to know more about the national park.

Loved the transitions. Loved the waterfall.
I’d rec turning volume down on the music.
Thanks for posting!
about the volume.
When I see the original on my laptop, everything is fine. And when uploaded to Vimeo then the added sounds are sometimes harder and sometimes softer. This is with vimeo harder then the original one.
Don't know if that's a common issue with vimeo.

Well preserved but somehow disturbing, seeing Nazi facilities. Brings that horrid chapter back to life ...
It's a chapter that never may be forgoten so that we can remember why our ancestors fought for the freedom of humanity.
It's so disturbing to see that today lot's of people forgot what stupidity can do.

ps
After the war the britains had it for four years and after that the belgium army trained their troops their untill somewhere in the nineties.

Now it's their for us to see what insanty did to humanity and how sick that people can be.

Reactions: jimlips
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci