DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filter brands (Reputable) for Mavic Mini

ngup

Reactions
I have been researching the ND Filter brands and so far discovered some brands were recalled such as the PGY Tech filter, or the IIRC Freewell ND filters that were supported by DJI until they had to be recalled.

If you are using ND Filters with your Mavic Mini, please share:

1- Which Brand of ND filters do you use
2- How has your experience been using the specific brand of ND filters

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

I use Freewell for my MA2 and osmo pocket. I did heaps of research by watching YT vids on comparisons of different brands but i found that most of them got them free from the manufacturer.
How neutral these tests were is somewhat cloudly imo. One video I saw seem unbiased and very professional with color grading charts etc
Having said that after watching the vids I concluded the best on the market were Freewell and Polarpro. As it happens these are also the dearest.

Reactions: ngup and Malcx
I use Freewell for my MA2 and osmo pocket. I did heaps of research by watching YT vids on comparisons of different brands but i found that most of them got them free from the manufacturer.
How neutral these tests were is somewhat cloudly imo. One video I saw seem unbiased and very professional with color grading charts etc
Having said that after watching the vids I concluded the best on the market were Freewell and Polarpro. As it happens these are also the dearest.
-Do you happen to recall which reviewer it was (the unbiased one...)
-My bad. Not a native English speaker. Could you expand on this: "As it happens these are also the dearest."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec