DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND & PL Filters

davidpat

Reactions
Just wanted to check that I am not missing something obvious before sending my recent purchase back. I bought a pack of Freewell filters but when they have arrived the PL filters (shown on the right of the photo) have a larger thread than the ND filters and so don't fit the Air. Am i missing something obvious. Thanks in advance68984

Is the rear thread actually different? The front diameter might be different if they have to include a rotating mechanism on the polarizers.

If the rear thread going onto the drone is different then I'd send them back. You may not even want PL's - make sure you read up on them as especially on drones they really annoying to use properly.

Is the rear thread actually different? The front diameter might be different if they have to include a rotating mechanism on the polarizers.

If the rear thread going onto the drone is different then I'd send them back. You may not even want PL's - make sure you read up on them as especially on drones they really annoying to use properly.
Thanks for the reply. The thread sizes are definitely different so they are on their way back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs