DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NE Florida Checking in.

Weaponized

Reactions
Just a quick greeting. Just took delivery of a Mavic Pro Platinum for commercial operations. I'm a retired naval flight engineer and FAA certified Airframe/Powerplant technician. Not looking Forward to taking another FAA exam, but once you have one under your belt you've already been violated so it doesn't hurt so bad the 2nd time around.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Weaponized
Just a quick greeting. Just took delivery of a Mavic Pro Platinum for commercial operations. I'm a retired naval flight engineer and FAA certified A&P technician. Not looking Forward to taking another FAA exam, but once you have one under your belt you've already been violated so it doesn't hurt so bad the 2nd time around.
Howdy from Wyoming @Weaponized , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Yeah I spent a 1000 hours or more poking holes in this air space. I'll just find those holes, fly through them, and I should be good
Welcome! Lots of airspace issues in that area with Mayport, the airport, and NAS JAX as I am sure you are aware! Be safe and welcome to the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

You may find this of interest in your commercial endeavors - Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40575

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+