DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NE OHIO

I'm in Lakewood and the Lakewood Park is drone friendly. Feel free to get in touch if anyone is heading this way, I'd be happy to meet up.

Reactions: iSilentP
I'm in Lakewood and the Lakewood Park is drone friendly. Feel free to get in touch if anyone is heading this way, I'd be happy to meet up.
Do you have any shots from the Lakewood park of the Cleveland Skyline? I want to come out that way to get some flying over water.

Do you have any shots from the Lakewood park of the Cleveland Skyline? I want to come out that way to get some flying over water.
Yes, I have several, however once past the end of the park to the east, you are in the airspace of Burke Lakefront Airport and for the hobby flyer, are not allowed to fly in that space.

Always looking to meet up and fly with local folks. Might try to head out this afternoon in fact.

Always looking to meet up and fly with local folks. Might try to head out this afternoon in fact.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada