DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Necessity is the mother of invention.

I got my mini 3 pro a couple days before I left on a three week vacation. I had trouble getting DJI Fly to load on my android. There was no problem on my I Pad. I prefer the I Pad anyway. So this is what I worked out, although I still need to get it loaded up on my android as a backup. I am happy with the results.View attachment 163013
That's it, just 2 rubber bands.View attachment 163019
Been there done that ,broke sown and bought a tripod and bracket ,but i tried the rubberband thing ,someone put a youtube video on common flyers hacks ,i like it tho

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Been there done that ,broke sown and bought a tripod and bracket ,but i tried the rubberband thing ,someone put a youtube video on common flyers hacks ,i like it tho
I didn't have time to look into YouTube. I got it in the evening and 2 days later I left. I was busy trying to find a protective container to put everything in. I found a 1960's 45 record case that I used. I dumped the 45's out and it worked ok. After I got back, I bought me a much better case for my mini 3 pro. for 25 dollars. Many people were selling the same case, but with a different configuration.
1682813963309.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1