DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a good backpack

That's the Lowepro Droneguard BP200 fully loaded. M2P, 4 Batteries, RC, cables, car, wall & multi chargers, powerbank, extra props and 75cm landing pad. To get the visual of what fits in there.
2018-11-08 20.02.13.jpg

I need a good backpack that will fit either a M2Zoom or M2P. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be hard shell but it has to hold up while riding my Harley.
I've been using a MountainSmith Descent Sling Backpack for 2 years with my Mavic Pro. The Pro2 should easily fit as well. This backpack holds the quad, controller, 2 extra batteries, sunshade, filters and extended landing gear. In addition, one compartment hold my Olympus EM-1 DSLR with lens. I attach either water bottle holder or tripod to the outside. Pack is lightweight, well padded with custom dividers and well balanced for many miles of walking and stores easily under airplane seat.

I just got my Lowepro Freeline 350 BP:
. I've yet to use it much so far, but in terms of having a bag that is both useable as a general bag and also modifiable for use with a drone, it seems excellent. There is also room for my camera etc in the bag.

+1 for the Droneguard bp 250. it is so well thought out. perfect fit and compact to carry around. Awesome backpack!

I use the Lowepro Droneguard BP250, and it’s just awesome! I can fit the M2P drone, RC, 6 batteries, charger, extra props, cables, tablet holder, iPad Mini, laptop +++, and it still has room for a mirrorless camera with 1-2 lenses.

Reactions: ddodell
I have the same one and love it!

+1 this is an amazing carrying system for our Mavics!! Mavic and accessories - I have a GoProfessional hard case for transport but for hiking casual transport the DP 250 can't be beat IMHO!!

Does anyone have a backpack that will hold the M2P with accessories along with the DJI Goggles RE? Would love to be able to carry all in one backpack.

I have and like the smatree one for the mp2, built in rainfly and the built on go pro mounts are nice. The molded foam interior gives you a lot more protection than most packs.

My biggest gripe is that it doesnt fit a 15" ultrabook which is pretty essential for on the go editing.

Now that GoProfessionalCases has released a backpack for the M2 the wait is over....stop looking...IMHO...best cases!!

Just to update my earlier recommendation of the Peak Design Everyday Sling, I have since learned that bag was actually designed specifically around the Mavic Pro, which is why it fits so perfectly. That one still has my vote. I own the 5L and 10L versions of that bag. The original Pro will fit in the 5L, you need the 10L for the Mavic 2.

The Lowepro Droneguard bags are also very good at the expense of some extra bulk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada