DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Advice!

The Kid

Reactions
Been told my Nexus 7 (2013) pads are too slow for use with my new Mavic 2.

So...

What inexpensive 'pad' do you experienced Mavic 2 flyers recommend? (My phone is toooooo small!)

Thanks in advance!

(Mods, wasn't sure where to post this, feel free to move it as you see fit! Thanks!)

I use he Huwawi M3 8" £100 and it's great for the money and runs the app no problem

If its any help.
I use a 10” Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 with an anti reflective screen protector fitted to stop glare in the sun.

If its any help.
I use a 10” Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 with an anti reflective screen protector fitted to stop glare in the sun.
I'm a newbie to the m2p and i find my phone to small so i was going to get the same as you, a samsun galaxy tab A6 10.1. but then i have read on here that they're not up to the job and too slow and you also have to downgrade dji go4 app to an earlier version. How is yours working for you and have you had any issues? Thanks

Moto g3 or g6 phones, no problem..
And a Samsung Tab S3 for larger screen (10in) no problem.

Reactions: Mark-oo
Had a similar issue with my older Samsung Galaxy Tap A. Talked with my BIL who also has a MA, and he uses his 2 year old IPAD. I checked online (all over) for tablet prices and low and behold, Best Buy had the Apple 9.7 128G IPAD on sale for $320, which is by far the lowest price I have ever seen and cheaper than lots of the Samsung units. Bought it (actually bought two because my wife wanted a new tablet as well) and it works flawlessly.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I fly my M2P with a Samsung Tab S2, 8 inch screen, with DJI Go 4 app, no problems. Anti-glare screen shield helps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty