DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Need for Speed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Warning, You posted it so you have to expect some reactions… The first 30-seconds were pretty interesting then it's just another minute and a half of the same, "let's scare some cactus…" I kept watching, hoping that you would head into those mountains and give us a view of those craggy cliff faces… Hope to see some "mountain climbing…"

Fly Fast, but Fly Safe

PS, be careful, be very careful, Wile E. Coyote might mistake your little bird for a Road Runner…

acme.png

Reactions: Hauptmann and 280
Great video and awesome place to fly

Warning, You posted it so you have to expect some reactions… The first 30-seconds were pretty interesting then it's just another minute and a half of the same, "let's scare some cactus…" I kept watching, hoping that you would head into those mountains and give us a view of those craggy cliff faces… Hope to see some "mountain climbing…"

Fly Fast, but Fly Safe

PS, be careful, be very careful, Wile E. Coyote might mistake your little bird for a Road Runner…

View attachment 160730
Here ya go, this was shot in the same area with flight up into the Mountains:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

winner-hereyougo.gif

One of the coolest FPVs I've seen in a long time. Tremendous.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Here ya go, this was shot in the same area with flight up into the Mountains:
I really like this video, the slow crawl around the mountain peaks, and the slow glides past the craggy rock faces was a pleasure to watch. Actually, I watched it several times and even stopped the action to zoom in on various features.. Actually, I was hoping to see an "Easter Egg" (something not planned to be in the video: like wildlife, a deer, a javelina, mountain goat, an unsuspecting hiker…). I lived in the Phoenix, AZ, area in the 1970s and I miss climbing and digging around the White Tank and Superstition Mountains…

Reactions: Hauptmann
Cool, but everything looks fast when you flying that low. What drone what is? How Fast were you going?
DJI Avata flying speed around 20 mph 1'-5' AGL, clipped bushes several times during the flight but no crashes. The Goggles show the AGL when flying low. Speed is relative so flying 60 mph 15' AGL is similar to flying 20 mph 3' AGL.
Great video and awesome place to fly
Thanks
View attachment 160747

One of the coolest FPVs I've seen in a long time. Tremendous.
Thanks, really glad you liked it
I really like this video, the slow crawl around the mountain peaks, and the slow glides past the craggy rock faces was a pleasure to watch. Actually, I watched it several times and even stopped the action to zoom in on various features.. Actually, I was hoping to see an "Easter Egg" (something not planned to be in the video: like wildlife, a deer, a javelina, mountain goat, an unsuspecting hiker…). I lived in the Phoenix, AZ, area in the 1970s and I miss climbing and digging around the White Tank and Superstition Mountains…
Thanks, there is a tremendous amount of wildlife in this area, most of it unseen because desert critters are very wary. No javelinas hers, but Burro's are very common and I have spotted them from the drone several times. Also a lot of Mule deer, Big horn sheep, Coyotes, fox, Bob cats and even Mountain lion. I have seen them all except for the Mountain lion. Desert Tortoises will be emerging from hibernation soon. Many of these animals I do not see until I review the drone footage later! I was stationed at Luke Air Force base back in the 60's and hiked a lot on the White Tank and Estrella Mountains, really cool area!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan