DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help smartcontroler

tomrink550

Reactions
Ok my smartcontroller has stoped working on my DJI Assistant 2 On my pc. when I first got it about 5 months ago it was logging on to my Assistant 2 .my goggles,Mavic 2 pro works fine on my Assistant 2 just my smart Controller stoped working on my Assistant 2.any help or ideas will be great Thanks Tom

Last edited:
tis a hard one to decipher, only thing that comes to mind with me is that his controller doesn't show up in DJI Assistant when its plugged in, and his goggles and Mavic show up in DJI Assistant, don't know if the goggles do or not as I don't have them. that's my take on the question anyway.

Any messages? If not, and it’s just not recognizing the controller it may just be your sequence. Try this:
1. Plug in controller (powered off) to computer ( make sure it’s a USB3.0 compatible cable)
2. Turn on controller. (Your computer should tell you it sees the controller)
3. Lanch Assistant2 (make sure it’s assistant 2, not other versions)

The sequence matters on my computer. If you need a reminder on the sequence in the future it’s in the manual.
Crash

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Sorry don’t understand your post. ?
Sorry I'm a little confused today so having a hard time putting into words. but I found out what the problem is DJI just put out a new Assistant 2 firmware number V2.0.14 it was released on 8/5/2020.that will work for sc goggles mavic-2 pro and more

P.S I was using firmware V2.0.12

Last edited:
Reactions: THE CYBORG

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000