DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with flight records

Amckim2084

Reactions
So I had a P3S from 2015 - 2017 then sold it. When I got back into flying again with Mavic, I created a new DJI account and a new Air Data account.

I figured out how to do manual uploads of flight logs so in order to update my full history of flights on my current Air Data account to show full number of hours and flights, I logged into my old Air Data account, downloaded all my Phantom flight logs, and uploaded them to my current account.

I noticed that none of my flights from 2015 was on that old account. Only 2016 - 2017. So I downloaded the DJI GO app for P3S, logged in, and saw only my last 4 flights from 2017 before I sold it. When I tap on the cloud icon to bring them all back, it only goes to 3% then says complete and still only shows 4 logs. Any idea what that’s about? Is there a way to still access all my flight records from my old account?

Anyone??? DJI ain't answering me. Figures

Hello people,

I found my way to finding and inspecting my MA2 flight logs using Phantom Help and find it quite useful.
I am looking for three definitions please:

1) In the GPS Speed column I have found: "NaN" - ?
2) In Flight Mode I have found: P-GPS - I am guessing "Power" GPS as I think I was in Sport Mode at the time ?
3) In Flight Mode I have found: Gentle GPS - I may have been in Tripod or Normal mode at the time?

I used this thread as I didn't find anything more suitable with the time I have right now
But thanks to anyone who can shed some light on these entries for me, or direct me to where I need to look for the answers.

Kotari

1) In the GPS Speed column I have found: "NaN" - ?
2) In Flight Mode I have found: P-GPS - I am guessing "Power" GPS as I think I was in Sport Mode at the time ?
3) In Flight Mode I have found: Gentle GPS - I may have been in Tripod or Normal mode at the time?
1. There was a glitch in the data.
NaN stands for not a number
2. P for Position
P-GPS is the normal flight mode, called Normal Mode in some recent DJI drones
3. Gentle GPS - you had APAS active.

Thankyou for your response,
I got the time of the sport mode wrong! But I can now understand the readings, thanks for this.
Regards,
Kotari

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78