DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with gimbal alignment

Matix121

Reactions
I've been haveing this problem ALOT with my DJI mavic that when Evers I fly, the image will be tilted a bit due to the gimbal. I'll do the auto gimbal calibrate and it will seem like it's fixed for a bit, but once flying and I do a sharp turn, it gets off again. Does anybody know how to fix this? Is a defect and should I get another drone from DJI? (I barely bought it a week ago). Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Me is the alignment but when I turn to left or right and it shakes and then the record stop :(

Me is the alignment but when I turn to left or right and it shakes and then the record stop :(
YES! That too! My camera doesn't shake but I sometimes will randomly stop recording. I recently formatted my sd card to see if it's that, but I haven't tested it.

Perform gimbal calibration on a level surface. Then while hovering, if horizon is off, perform gimbal roll adjustment to make horizon level. You should be good to go now. With yaw movements, you may see the horizon tilt, but it should level again slowly within about 5 seconds.

Reactions: EsiMavic
O
Perform gimbal calibration on a level surface. Then while hovering, if horizon is off, perform gimbal roll adjustment to make horizon level. You should be good to go now. With yaw movements, you may see the horizon tilt, but it should level again slowly within about 5 seconds.
ok I'll be sure to try it out. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee