DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with my dat file - Possible motor or ESC issues

mlash

Reactions
I need someone to look at my DAT files and see if I am having Motor or ESC problems. I am getting some weird warnings on Air Data and would like to make sure everything is all right.

Warnings.png

Reactions: mlash
Do you know what the wind is like above 1000 FT
Yes, I'm well aware of what it's like. However, at my turn around I was only 300 feet above because of the incline of the elevation where I fly (elevation of the ground is higher as I get farther away). I also think (hope) it was just the wind causing the motors to max out but I wanted some professional opinions.

I don't think there is any mystery here, or anything wrong with the aircraft. If you look at the graph below you will see that every instance of the "not enough force" message occurred during full forward elevator when you then applied up throttle. You were also flying in a significant crosswind for much of that flight.

FLY370_01.png

There is simply a limit on how much the aircraft can climb when going full speed forwards.

You can also look at the motor speeds, and see that the errors occurred at the peak demand for motor speed.

FLY370_02.png

There is simply a limit on how much the aircraft can climb when going full speed forwards.

You can also look at the motor speeds, and see that the errors occurred at the peak demand for motor speed.
Thanks Sar! When viewing the video from the tablet I can see that this is the case. I was letting a friend fly and I could tell that he was full left stick up when he was climbing. This with the wind and the weight of the extra battery. Thanks for taking a look at this for me. You are one of the best!

Thanks Sar! When viewing the video from the tablet I can see that this is the case. I was letting a friend fly and I could tell that he was full left stick up when he was climbing. This with the wind and the weight of the extra battery. Thanks for taking a look at this for me. You are one of the best!

I didn't realize that it was also lifting an extra battery. That will definitely do it.

Reactions: mlash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78