DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need references on DJI Drone Service

My only experience with DJI Drone Service was a repair. I was dissatisfied with their customer relations. I placed two phone calls and one email and not one tech ever got back with me. Also, I was told that if I mentioned this forum in my repair order I would get a $35 coupon. I did not. The repair was done promptly and I felt the price was fair. I will be considering another repair operation next time - one which believes ignoring their customers is unacceptable.

Reactions: DDS
I was having issues with my MA and seeking advice on this forum started chatting with Steve from DJI Drone Service. 1st, he advised me that the main board I'd got on ebay might not have been the "new" part it was advertised as. That ended up netting me a $200. refund I never would've known about.

Next, we chat about DJI (not DDS) wanting $389. to repair my MA and DDS/Steve says he's got a red MA he can sell me for $400. aircraft/battery only. Seemed a good deal and I proceed paying the 4 on my CC. A day goes by and I don't hear from him and at the time I had no idea how legit they were and start thinking it was too good to be true. I swear to GOD the very next day FEDEX arrives with a pristine red MA! I'm in Hawaii and he'd overnighted it to me for what I can only assume was for the sake of good business.

The bottom line was due to Steve at DDS I have a cherry MA that's perfect, an ebay refund of $200. and still have my old MA for back up parts.

Truly one of the most amazingly positive transaction/business relationships I've ever experienced.

Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
My only experience with DJI Drone Service was a repair. I was dissatisfied with their customer relations. I placed two phone calls and one email and not one tech ever got back with me. Also, I was told that if I mentioned this forum in my repair order I would get a $35 coupon. I did not. The repair was done promptly and I felt the price was fair. I will be considering another repair operation next time - one which believes ignoring their customers is unacceptable.

So far my first experience with DJI Drone Service mirrors yours, that said still holding out for a positive end result.

I would agree will reach out to get to the bottoms of this
Just left you a vm

Please give me a ring when you have a sec

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member