DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEED YOUR ADVISE

WELCOME to the forum.

Depends on your intended use and your budget. The M2P is a LOT more quality and substance than the MA. Not really an apple to apple comparison IMHO.

Hello every one
im going to buy a drone , before that i wants to ask you guys any help that which dji drones is better for me ?
im a nature man and always in trip , i love taking photo , im confused about mavic air and mavic 2 pro which one is more usefull for me ?
Don't neglect the Mavic Pro (1) or Platinum - arguably better than the Mavic Air, takes excellent photos and video if you know what you're doing, and much more affordable than the Mavic 2, so you won't cry as much when you crash it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hello every one
im going to buy a drone , before that i wants to ask you guys any help that which dji drones is better for me ?
im a nature man and always in trip , i love taking photo , im confused about mavic air and mavic 2 pro which one is more usefull for me ?

Yea, you cant really compare the two because the price difference.

Don't neglect the Mavic Pro (1) or Platinum - arguably better than the Mavic Air, takes excellent photos and video if you know what you're doing, and much more affordable than the Mavic 2, so you won't cry as much when you crash it.

I agree completely. My Mavic Platinum is still going strong and performing flawlessly after hundreds of hours of flight.

welcome to the forum ,any of the mavics from the MPP up would be a good choice, its just how much you want to spend really, and dont forget its not just the drone you will also need a good screen device and depending on which version you purchase possibly some extras like a landing mat ND filters and extra batteries

Last edited:
welcome to the forum ,any of the mavics from the MPP up would be a good choice its just how much you want to spend really and dont forget its not just the drone you will also need a good screen device and depending on which version you purchase possibly so extras like a landing mat ND filters and extra batteries
And then a good computer to handle the great imagery, and then software for the computer. and..........This hobby is almost as bad(good) as RC cars.

And then a good computer to handle the great imagery, and then software for the computer. and..........This hobby is almost as bad(good) as RC cars.
yes its a shame that this hobby doesn't come with a warning, that it can seriously damage your finances,and is highly addictive i have a shed full of stuff going back several years ,but hey when you retire you need something to spend your money on ,well that's my excuse

Welcome to the forum! As stated above by many, it depends on budget. The Mavic 2 Pro is the best in the Mavic line as far as image quality and flexibility, especially if high image quality is your goal. The Mavic Pro Platinum is also a good budget friendly choice as well. The Mavic Air is a decent choice as far as budget but the aircraft has been discontinued and you may run into trouble finding batteries and accessories in the future because of that. If you would like, shoot me a message and I can send you some quotes on some different options for you.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Hello every one
If you can afford it go with the Mavic 2 Pro. Much better quality images and video, longer flight time, better image transmission. It also has more obstacle avoidance sensors. It is a little bit larger though.
Fly safe!

Hello every one
It depends on your budget, the Mavic 2 has the Hasselblad camera which is the best camera of any camera in the drone world with its 1” sensor.

Reactions: E90RAW
When you say nature I think of deer, birds, wildlife, the mavic2 zoom is better for that, you can keep distance without disturbing them.

Keep in mind though if considering the 2 Zoom vs 2 Pro. The zoom only has a 12mp 1/2.3" sensor vs the Pro's 20mp 1" sensor. You can do a lot of cropping in post if needed and still get better results. No need to sacrifice all around quality for the ability to do the occasional zoom in. Again if you can afford it, the 2 Pro does give the best quality pixels. Just my 2 cents.

12mp vs 20mp.jpg
1-inch-sensor-size-comparison.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas