DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nevada Winter

Looks good. Thanks for sharing

Super colours and great footage. Just a thought, might it be worth adding a Ken Burns effect to some if not all your stills so you maintain the pace of the film. Hope you don’t mind the suggestion.

Super colours and great footage. Just a thought, might it be worth adding a Ken Burns effect to some if not all your stills so you maintain the pace of the film. Hope you don’t mind the suggestion.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have tried it before in some videos. Also added borders to the stills for some visual variety and to emphasize the difference between video and photos. I am still experimenting and trying to develop a more consistent style. Cheers!

I think you mean just zooming in on a still image. Ken Burns effect is a lot more complicated than that because the images are layered and individual layers a zoomed into.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have tried it before in some videos. Also added borders to the stills for some visual variety and to emphasize the difference between video and photos. I am still experimenting and trying to develop a more consistent style. Cheers!
My pleasure.

I think you mean just zooming in on a still image. Ken Burns effect is a lot more complicated than that because the images are layered and individual layers a zoomed into.
Ugh. I just thought, as I do on iMovie which I use-my ancient Mac can deal with the latest stuff, you could fiddle around with the effect without having to worry about anything else. But yes you’re right, that’s all I meant.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout