DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Never post any videos

SHowing your age with the peace sign...how did you do that?...Cool video by the way
@Tentoes wares a red hat in all his videos:)
Took me 3 years mowing to get that as close to being right as it is.
Wanted to see it on Google Earth. Never did. Mowed it down this year ?

We are in a big bottom here and flood a lot. There are gravel pits all along the Tenn-Tom Waterway from when they made it. A lot of the places you see me parked get way over the height of my truck when it floods so we get a lot of fog. This I did and several that have seen it thought I was above the clouds but wasn't just in the fog coming off the pool behind the lock. Here I am really under my drone and do some hyper lapse and slow them down and at the end just reverse the clip from the beginning. You can pan and move to the side doing it
and makes the allusion of doing something you are not. Most know this.

July Fireworks were done with me under my drone at our LE firing range which you can see at times. I was with the firework guys and knew what I was doing. Had it fell it would have went into the lake right there. Did it with my Mini in case it did :p Was right over it .
Had to speed it up as it was a long session.

Gotta quit this as I could do it forever. This is the West Bank of the waterway and it's called Black Cat bottom . You can see all the gravel pits that are lakes now and we have the normal gaters and snakes that come with that. It's also a COE WMA where I worked as A GW during hunting season as well as the county which we are big. Always something going on in there and which I wish I had had a drone before I retired. Retired and started this and well been here ever since . Leave ya with some Eagles .;)

If that's a product of boredom, I wanna see something you're enthusiastic about. And Led Zeppelin, who woulda thunk....

Good video, much enjoyed.

Reactions: dirkclod
Not great but never post anything and do fly so here’s one from last year. Just liked the colors and train crossing track and barge coming to lock through.
And kinda partial to Led Zeppelin ? Gotta watch it in 4k and on least a pad.
Just bored guys so posting one ?‍♂️
Smooth flying and great colors DC!

Not great but never post anything and do fly so here’s one from last year. Just liked the colors and train crossing track and barge coming to lock through.
That’s pretty cool tbh, you should put up more, great choice of music too.

That’s pretty cool tbh, you should put up more, great choice of music too.
Thanks,think I post 5 in this thread. I need to get in Vimeo and showcase the video’s and put all the test ones in another area.
But would have to go through over 120 ?. Just not enough time ?‍♂️ I did scan them all the other nite and is interesting seeing how I have progressed from my P2 days and even could tell when I switched from Windows to iMac.

I loved it! Live LZ too! Where did you get the tune? How much was the royalty? I have tons of music I have collected over the years I would love to use. Help me out and Drone On!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique