DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New A2 firmware

Capt KO

Reactions
Anyone tried to the new June A2(S) release yet? I usually just accept them without question..but if it ain't broke. No big changes so think I'll wait and see. Requires FLY update as well, raw-only was added last month.

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and Starz
Anyone tried to the new June A2(S) release yet? I usually just accept them without question..but if it ain't broke. No big changes so think I'll wait and see. Requires FLY update as well, raw-only was added last month.
NigeConnor, you said the firmware update “Requires FLY update as well.” I’ve been avoiding DJI Fly updates after v1.4.8, because that’s the last version compatible with my iPhone 6s. If I update my Mavic Air 2 to the new firmware, will my MA2 not be able to fly with DJI Fly v1.4.8?

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Hey Brother I went ahead and did the UPDATE and I just got finished flying my MA2 full battery test flight! and I am really impressed with it because to me it really is more responsive and my signal never had a hiccup at all and it stayed strong all of the way through the test flight and like every body else out there I'm really hoping for a couple of new features in the next update and back to the test flight I never experienced any single issue what so ever and I really checked out everything especially the camera settings again I am very pleased with the update and I really think that you all will be to and I even did my update over the air but I DO HAVE A 200MPS INTERNET SETUP AND IT IS THROUGH SPECTRUM INTERNET SERVICES but I hope that you guys have the same exact experience with the update that I did! God Bless You ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Hey Brother I went ahead and did the UPDATE and I just got finished flying my MA2 full battery test flight! and I am really impressed with it because to me it really is more responsive and my signal never had a hiccup at all and it stayed strong all of the way through the test flight and like every body else out there I'm really hoping for a couple of new features in the next update and back to the test flight I never experienced any single issue what so ever and I really checked out everything especially the camera settings again I am very pleased with the update and I really think that you all will be to and I even did my update over the air but I DO HAVE A 200MPS INTERNET SETUP AND IT IS THROUGH SPECTRUM INTERNET SERVICES but I hope that you guys have the same exact experience with the update that I did! God Bless You ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

FYI, punctuation and sentence formatting is free and has been for a very long time.

I'm pretty sure that this is a MAVIC DRONE FORUM and not English class FYI there's forums for that if you want to go and Google it and take your pick 😊

Reactions: Wav2000
I'm pretty sure that this is a MAVIC DRONE FORUM and not English class FYI there's forums for that if you want to go and Google it and take your pick 😊

Except if you want to have people bother to read what you write you might consider formatting it to actually make sense. I didn't bother because it was just plain tedious to read. I'm serious ... if you don't take the trouble to write moderately clearly why do you expect others to put in the effort you didn't?

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Except if you want to have people bother to read what you write you might consider formatting it to actually make sense. I didn't bother because it was just plain tedious to read. I'm serious ... if you don't take the trouble to write moderately clearly why do you expect others to put in the effort you didn't?
Well Brother I'm going to leave it like this I've been on these forums for almost five years starting with the TELLO the SPARK and the MINI 2 and now my brand new MAVIC AIR 2 and I've never had anyone else come on here trying to tell me how I should type and I guess man if you don't like it then my suggestion is not to read it cuz this is how I roll and I don't have a problem with it and either has anyone else and with that I'm done with the grammar lesson I look forward to seeing you on the forum man and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Well Brother I'm going to leave it like this I've been on these forums for almost five years starting with the TELLO the SPARK and the MINI 2 and now my brand new MAVIC AIR 2 and I've never had anyone else come on here trying to tell me how I should type and I guess man if you don't like it then my suggestion is not to read it cuz this is how I roll and I don't have a problem with it and either has anyone else and with that I'm done with the grammar lesson I look forward to seeing you on the forum man and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
Find the information very useful. Thanks for sharing. I cannot care less about punctuation in that kind of forum. Furthermore, a lot of of people here doesn't have English as their mother tongue (like me) so grammatical mistakes are common and doesn't seem to have slowed down the forum expansion
Regards

Find the information very useful. Thanks for sharing. I cannot care less about punctuation in that kind of forum. Furthermore, a lot of of people here doesn't have English as their mother tongue (like me) so grammatical mistakes are common and doesn't seem to have slowed down the forum expansion
Regards
Thank You Brother very much 😎 And that's some straight up truth I really appreciate it and I really do enjoy coming to the forum to see what is going on with our Brothers and Sisters who have the same exact passion that I have with flying our Mavics and other Drones as well and not to mention the top notch information we receive from each other and I really look forward to hearing from you in the future and our other fellow pilots God Bless You Brother ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

I updated the firmware and the app, haven't flown yet.
I'm planning to test it tomorrow morning!

I updated and flown three flights (Air 2S), the flights were not specifically to test the update, I was focused on just having some quality time with my kid. There are a couple of things I always check and so I can report on, signal strength is strong as ever, and it took less than 15 seconds to pick up a dozen or so satellites, but those two things have never been an issue for me. We took a few pictures and some short video segments just so the kid knows how to do it, but haven't uploaded them tot he computer yet. So not a detailed report, but at least it didn't break any basic functionality.

Flown yesterday at night, everything went great, so I guess it is safe to update both the app and firmware.
I will fly more this week and see if everything works well.

Flown yesterday at night, everything went great, so I guess it is safe to update both the app and firmware.
I will fly more this week and see if everything works well.
That's Awesome Brother my first flight was great and so were the three after so I am definitely good with the new firmware update over all and if you don't mind me asking which MAVIC AIR 2 do you have the MA2-O.G. or the MA2-S and Thank You Brother and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

That's Awesome Brother my first flight was great and so were the three after so I am definitely good with the new firmware update over all and if you don't mind me asking which MAVIC AIR 2 do you have the MA2-O.G. or the MA2-S and Thank You Brother and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
I'm using The Mavic Air 2, the original one
The non-S version

I'm using The Mavic Air 2, the original one
The non-S version
Cool Deal man and that's what I'm rocking to, I have only had it for around the 3-week mark and I absolutely love this friggin thing man I just sold my DJI MINI 2 with EXTRAS on the forum to a really cool dude on here and ended up making a very good friend to I was going to wait for the new DJI MINI 3 PRO to come out all the way and get it but after talking with Dave about it and he said that it's my choice but that I need to check out the MAVIC AIR 2 that he had one and that it was one of his favorite drones that he had right now he is rocking a MAVIC AIR 2-S and of course the MINI 2 that he just got from me and so I figured with him saying that the MAVIC AIR 2 was still one of his favorite drones that he has had it must be a very good drone and so I figured what the heck I'll check it out and so I started doing a bunch of reading and video watching about it and I really started liking what I was seeing and hearing about it and then I started looking at the prices for it and I seen that DJI had the FLY MORE KIT on sale for $789.00 and that did it for me right then and there so I bought a new MAVIC AIR 2 FLY MORE KIT for $789.00 and ain't looked back and I don't regret my decision at all man this Drone was really ahead of it's time Brother as far as I'm concerned and it's my 5th. DJI DRONE all together my first one was the DJI/RYZE TELLO DRONE and it was fun for what it was and then I got the DJI SPARK DRONE for my 2nd. It was a good one to and then I got the original DJI MAVIC AIR and it was a good one but the one that really surprised me at the time was the DJI MINI 2 DRONE that thing was Awesome for what it was man, well that was until I got this DJI MAVIC AIR 2 man you talking about friggin completely AWESOME!!! I'm still tripping out on all of what it can do and I'm still learning this thing man LoL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 😆 I hope that you are enjoying your MAVIC AIR 2 as much as I am Brother and it's Good to talk with you to man and I look forward to talking with you again, till then Happy Flying and God Bless You Brother ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Yaros
Just swap out all your “ands” for a “.” and youll be much better

Yes updated all. I've noticed a small twitch in flight when hovering. Still investigating.

just for fun run a quick macro that replaced all ands with a .

worked a treat

Cool Deal man . that's what I'm rocking to, I have only had it for around the 3-week mark . I absolutely love this friggin thing man I just sold my DJI MINI 2 with EXTRAS on the forum to a really cool dude on here . ended up making a very good friend to I was going to wait for the new DJI MINI 3 PRO to come out all the way . get it but after talking with Dave about it . he said that it's my choice but that I need to check out the MAVIC AIR 2 that he had one . that it was one of his favorite drones that he had right now he is rocking a MAVIC AIR 2-S . of course the MINI 2 that he just got from me . so I figured with him saying that the MAVIC AIR 2 was still one of his favorite drones that he has had it must be a very good drone . so I figured what the heck I'll check it out . so I started doing a bunch of reading . video watching about it . I really started liking what I was seeing . hearing about it . then I started looking at the prices for it . I seen that DJI had the FLY MORE KIT on sale for $789.00 . that did it for me right then . there so I bought a new MAVIC AIR 2 FLY MORE KIT for $789.00 . ain't looked back . I don't regret my decision at all man this Drone was really ahead of it's time Brother as far as I'm concerned . it's my 5th. DJI DRONE all together my first one was the DJI/RYZE TELLO DRONE . it was fun for what it was . then I got the DJI SPARK DRONE for my 2nd. It was a good one to . then I got the original DJI MAVIC AIR . it was a good one but the one that really surprised me at the time was the DJI MINI 2 DRONE that thing was Awesome for what it was man, well that was until I got this DJI MAVIC AIR 2 man you talking about friggin completely AWESOME!!! I'm still tripping out on all of what it can do . I'm still learning this thing man LoL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I hope that you are enjoying your MAVIC AIR 2 as much as I am Brother . it's Good to talk with you to man . I look forward to talking with you again, till then Happy Flying . God Bless You Brother

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman