DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2S pilot in Ukiah/Mendocino County/California

volareaerial

Reactions
Hi Folks..doing the usual new pilot checkin as I just signed up for this forum. I am also on the Phantom and Matrice Pilots forum.
Based in Ukiah/Mendocino County/California. Been 107 certified since 2016. Since 2021, have unmanned pest control aircraft cert from California Dept of Pesticide Regulation.
Been working on utility inspection and agricultural projects since 2018. Past and current user of P4P/P4A, Matrice 100/210/600 and Inspire 2. Just bought a DJI refurb Air2S with Flymore package from NewEgg online at crazy one day special sale price of $800. My first "mini" sized drone. Plan to use it with Litchi. Just a few flights so far but love the Air 2S so far. Really impressed with the 1 inch sensor camera in such a small package.

Hi Folks..doing the usual new pilot checkin as I just signed up for this forum. I am also on the Phantom and Matrice Pilots forum.
Based in Ukiah/Mendocino County/California. Been 107 certified since 2016. Since 2021, have unmanned pest control aircraft cert from California Dept of Pesticide Regulation.
Been working on utility inspection and agricultural projects since 2018. Past and current user of P4P/P4A, Matrice 100/210/600 and Inspire 2. Just bought a DJI refurb Air2S with Flymore package from NewEgg online at crazy one day special sale price of $800. My first "mini" sized drone. Plan to use it with Litchi. Just a few flights so far but love the Air 2S so far. Really impressed with the 1 inch sensor camera in such a small package.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from Savannah, GA.

Sounds like you have a lot of media to share.. hint hint..

Just bought a DJI refurb Air2S

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78