DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3, Air 2S, Mini 2 and Part 107 Pilot From Dallas, TX.

New Premium forum user from Dallas, TX. Was an advanced RC indoor off-road racer from Southern California from 2013-2016 but been into RC cars since the early 90's. Been flying drones since 2017 and decided to take it to the next level and passed my Part 107 test last weekend with plans to possibly earn some money while enjoying my new passion with drones. I'm a former Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) in the U.S. Navy on the now retired F-14A/D Tomcat. Always had a passion for aircraft so here we are. Glad to be part of a tight knit community in the Mavic Pilots forum. A pic below with the family....
Hey Gunfighter420, it's always nice to meet another veteran! I'm an old Jarhead that went to all of the AT schools back in Millington (BEE, AVA, AFTA, and AAIWSM) back in the day before the schools were moved to Florida. I was originally an Integrated Weapons Tech on the F/A-18, but the Corps made all of us 6367 IWT'ers into 6337 Aircraft Electrical Systems Techs (AE's) back in 1989. I'm definitely feeling older as all of the F/A-18's I worked on have been replaced by the F-35Bs now.

Cheers, and happy flying!
Scott

Firstly, thank you for your service!

Secondly, welcome aboard sir (From Chicago, IL & Phoenix, AZ)!

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake