DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new Air/Moverio pilot in GA

AirieYa51

Reactions
Hi everybody, I found this place searching for bt-300 answers. I got my 1st ever rc-anything, a Mavic Air, a month or so ago. I had some time so did some product research before I bought, watched alot of videos on youtube, etc. Registered w/faa of course & marked the vehicle & always safety first when flying.
Anyway, wasn't really loving the display of even the tablet out in the sun & bought a set of bt-300s & a Solitaire Ace & am atm waiting for lenses (rx + PD correction) for the Ace to get ground and delivered.
I saw there's a huge thread for the glasses so I'll prob almost exclusively post there, for me the Air is pretty simple to operate compared to the glasses. Fly safe & Thanks for having me.
AirieYa51

Reactions: Former Member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: AirieYa51
I'm also a Litchi/waypoints missions fan. Also (now, lol), a bit of an Adobe Premiere Elements aficionado.

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Hi everybody, I found this place searching for bt-300 answers. I got my 1st ever rc-anything, a Mavic Air, a month or so ago. I had some time so did some product research before I bought, watched alot of videos on youtube, etc. Registered w/faa of course & marked the vehicle & always safety first when flying.
Anyway, wasn't really loving the display of even the tablet out in the sun & bought a set of bt-300s & a Solitaire Ace & am atm waiting for lenses (rx + PD correction) for the Ace to get ground and delivered.
I saw there's a huge thread for the glasses so I'll prob almost exclusively post there, for me the Air is pretty simple to operate compared to the glasses. Fly safe & Thanks for having me.
AirieYa51
Howdy from Wyoming @AirieYa51 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you everyone for the welcome, this place is going to be a great resource.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada