DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New air2 strange fan noise

I’ve tried to recreate that sound with my drone. It does not make that rubbing sound when sitting flat on the desk. However, there is some noise when I move the drone around just as you did, but I think it may be coming from the gimbal and camera attempting to level itself.

I would recommend having it checked out. You wouldn’t want the drone to overheat mid flight.

Same here, I do hear the fan but not that sound, even if I picked it up an move it the fan sound stays the same.

Reactions: nbrettoner
Thank you i will wait for one more person who confirm it's not normal sound and i will send it to DJI for the replacement

That is no good, just a matter of time before that fan goes and you drone starts with the errors.
Your drone out of the box should be perfect , We buy 2 , and keep the best 1 if its perfect if not open the second and send the first back.

Many times the Second is the Charm.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
hope it's in the mail. the sooner you send it the sooner it'll be back..(eye's rolling ;)) but it's true...let them figure it out..You'll be up up and away soon!

It's really a shame that many MA2 seem to have had production issues. I had the battery error (contacts don't fit to the Drones body) out of the box and got a Drone replacement as well - however this takes time and effort - this is really annoying for a higher class product..

@Phantomrain.org
Good idea with ordering two and check if the first opened product works as it should - however not the most sustainable approach.. :/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure