DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new app version for android

Photos are looking good me ol buddy, you’ve got the same landing pad I’ve got, exactly the same, black on the other side, yeah? I got mine from amazon, on the front of the case it folds up into it says “come case” what’s that all about.....

I’ve spent the day painting, cutting in, tomorrow I’ll roll the walls then do a builders clean then.. start getting everything back into the kitchen. What a mess at the mo.

I do love the scenery where your flying, here it’s just bloody flat:rolleyes: I’m no photographer but I’m learning plus learning the post side too, wonna take a cracking photo & if the wife approves it’s going up on the wall somewhere, garage I suppose:)

I’ll catch up with you later on the forum, glad you enjoyed your flying todayThumbswayup

Photos are looking good me ol buddy, you’ve got the same landing pad I’ve got, exactly the same, black on the other side, yeah? I got mine from amazon, on the front of the case it folds up into it says “come case” what’s that all about.....

I’ve spent the day painting, cutting in, tomorrow I’ll roll the walls then do a builders clean then.. start getting everything back into the kitchen. What a mess at the mo.

I do love the scenery where your flying, here it’s just bloody flat:rolleyes: I’m no photographer but I’m learning plus learning the post side too, wonna take a cracking photo & if the wife approves it’s going up on the wall somewhere, garage I suppose:)

I’ll catch up with you later on the forum, glad you enjoyed your flying todayThumbswayup
thanks get stuck into that kitchen christmas is coming

Reactions: Porky
hi son yes i got to fly today barely any wind apart from what was coming from me must be something i ate but it was bloody cold so only flew two batts before my fingers froze up not much in the way of sun as well i took some photos to share with you just to give you a feel for where i live please dont judge the picture quality as i do not have editing soft wear dont see the need at this time as the images i take are just for my own pleasure and my computer is to old to run ( mainly processor speed and video card ) the editing programs. the place i flew is called PARC PENALTA and is built on the site of the old Penalta pit as a memorial to the miners hope you enjoy. the first one is where i took off from and is the highest point in the park second one shows the remains of the pit winding wheels winding house and other pit buildings third one is a sculpture of a pit pony at full gallop and finally just a general view of the surroundingsView attachment 55614View attachment 55615View attachment 55616View attachment 55617
You want to post them in the photo section dad, you’ll get some nice remarks, not from me though cos they’re crap.....lol I’m only playing:D:D

Reactions: old man mavic
You want to post them in the photo section dad, you’ll get some nice remarks, not from me though cos they’re crap.....lol I’m only playing:D:D
i just found out if you click on the image you can magify it just about see the wrinkles on my face must remember that for next time

i just found out if you click on the image you can magify it just about see the wrinkles on my face must remember that for next time

You’re such a wally:D I blanked that part of the photo out, much better me thinks;);) was that photo meant to be a “selfie”

I also see you took your packed lunch with ya;) couple of bags by your landing pad..

For reasons unknown it took a while for my tablet to decide to connect (the remote had connected to the AC but not the tablet).

Once I got that little hinderance out of the way the whole set up performed flawlessly (tablet being a Huawei MediaPad M3 8 Lite). Really pleased with the whole lot know.

No issues with the new version although couldn’t see any obvious changes from the previous one.

@old man mavic - I only managed one battery, combination of cold and needing to get home to mor opiate based painkillers :)

You’re such a wally:D I blanked that part of the photo out, much better me thinks;);) was that photo meant to be a “selfie”

I also see you took your packed lunch with ya;) couple of bags by your landing pad..
Just love your sense of humour

Now that’s a really nice thing to do, good on ya but.......

I don’t get old men with white beards coming to my house, that’s old fashion I get these;)B19A782C-5809-4041-BA34-29DEF5EE8FB2.jpeg
Beat that!

Now that’s a really nice thing to do, good on ya but.......

I don’t get old men with white beards coming to my house, that’s old fashion I get these;)View attachment 55654
Beat that!
Bet the missus would beg to differ but can't argue she can fill my stocking any Christmas

You wear stockings... now that’s wrong:oops:
Really they are great for keeping your legs warm when flying in winter not so keen on the corset and suspenders tried tights once but they are a pain when you need to have a quick pee in the bushes and worse still if you are in a stand up only urinal with 20 other blokes looking on

Reactions: Aww@Mavic and Porky
Sorry guys but this has went so far Off Topic I just placed it in Off Topic instead of having to delete almost all of this so just keep up here and please in the future stay on topic in the other sections .
Thanks

Sorry guys but this has went so far Off Topic I just placed it in Off Topic instead of having to delete almost all of this so just keep up here and please in the future stay on topic in the other sections .
Thanks
your right sorry Dirklod

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore