DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Brunswick Canada!

Reactions
Hey everyone ??
Thought I would introduce myself, my name is Megan and I’m from New Brunswick, Canada! I have been flying drones for 2 years, started off with the DJI Spark to see and make sure that this was something I could really get into. I recently just converted to the Mavic 2 Zoom, and in the future will be buying to M2P camera to swap in and out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Onward and Upward....

Reactions: searchin4serenity
Welcome to the forum! :)

tell us all about the cold weather flying up there and I can share how we try to fly in the winds of the great plains----

Hey everyone ??
Thought I would introduce myself, my name is Megan and I’m from New Brunswick, Canada! I have been flying drones for 2 years, started off with the DJI Spark to see and make sure that this was something I could really get into. I recently just converted to the Mavic 2 Zoom, and in the future will be buying to M2P camera to swap in and out.
Welcome Megan, most of us northerners might be flying less with the cold weather coming. I sure wish I'd moved to Az., but not like Wyoming either. Welcome again girl, Ty

Welcome Megan, most of us northerners might be flying less with the cold weather coming. I sure wish I'd moved to Az., but not like Wyoming either. Welcome again girl, Ty

Definitely fly a little less when we are getting hit by snow storm after snow storm. That’s why it’s so important to get as much flying in when the weather is good! Thanks for the welcome!

Hey everyone ??
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky