DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new comer from Italy :-)

bucefalo

Reactions
Hello everyone pilots ;)

i'm Simone from Rome, Italy ! I'm here cause in few weeks i'll have my hands over my first drone, mavic pro !
I'm a total newbie in this drone world.. i'm willing to learn and probably i'll have silly questions.. please forgive me for that !

thank you for this nice forum !!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: bucefalo
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Simone. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello everyone pilots ;)

i'm Simone from Rome, Italy ! I'm here cause in few weeks i'll have my hands over my first drone, mavic pro !
I'm a total newbie in this drone world.. i'm willing to learn and probably i'll have silly questions.. please forgive me for that !

thank you for this nice forum !!!

Welcome Simon,
how nice a neighbor!
I too am anxiously awaiting my Mavic:)

I wonder if they will let you fly over the Vatican?!

sent from my Galaxy Note4
I checked already.. no fly zone ;) actually is yellow.. so i could unlock.. but dji go app apart in rome downtown (where vatican city is located) officially is NO FLY zone.. if they catch u bye bye drone! but still there are some places not far from where take off [emoji23] at the begin I won't risk though, I'm too a newbie

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

Reactions: frankiez
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024mastermind