DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New controller but same Drone and DJI unlocking zones

Jason_M

Reactions
I had a DJI RC-N1 controller with my Mavic 3 and I unlocked a no fly zone for several months. I recently purchased a new DJI RC controller for the same Drone, and I'm wondering if I would have to again apply to unlock the geo zone with the new remote controller, or if the unlocking applies to the actual drone? As the original request required the serial number of the remote it made me think I'm unlocking the controller. When attempting to fly with the new remote an additional prompt came up asking if I bear full responsibility for my flight.

Reactions: a2tomm
I had a DJI RC-N1 controller with my Mavic 3 and I unlocked a no fly zone for several months. I recently purchased a new DJI RC controller for the same Drone, and I'm wondering if I would have to again apply to unlock the geo zone with the new remote controller, or if the unlocking applies to the actual drone? As the original request required the serial number of the remote it made me think I'm unlocking the controller. When attempting to fly with the new remote an additional prompt came up asking if I bear full responsibility for my flight.
I wonder if there is a list of ALL the possible warnings on the spiffy new remote ,I will vote drone has unlocked info ,but just a guess

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu