DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New CS update available - V02.04.06.00 Download Fixed

Anthony

Reactions
Try to download but it sticks at 27% with broken file error ...

The details for when it works ......

Overview
  • Date:2017.12.14
  • CrystalSky Firmware: V02.04.06.00
  • DJI GO 3 App: V 3.1.23
  • DJI GO 4 App: V 4.1.18
  • DJI Pilot Beta: V 0.5.0

What’s New
  • Increased DJI GO and DJI GO 4 update reminder visibility for optimized notification.
  • Fixed an issue where overheating occurred in some situations.
  • Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.1.18.
  • Updated DJI GO app to 3.1.23.
  • Updated DJI Pilot app to 0.5.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: mavin and vincenth
Im getting the same message on both beta cs monitors I have. I tried to update multiple times but no luck

Yeah lots of people on the DJI forum also reporting this as well ... fingers crossed they fix it asap

DJI fixed the update; as of Dec 15, 2017 / 05:00 UTC i was able to download the package.

Interesting update noticed a few things so far

1) DJI Go4 4.1.18 - offline maps no longer an option, not sure what the mapping functions are now, although the mapping does work, this is on the Mavic and P4P

Offline maps are kinda there when the CS can't get a location fix, it then defaults to China which then allows you to download chinese offline maps. When it does get a location fix the offline maps option disappears.

2) GPS sensitivity is higher , can get home point lock indoors upstairs when previously could not get any satellite to lock on, not sure if this is the AC as opposed to the CS

3) On the smaller CS 5.5, DJI still have the map and the radar are on top of each other in the bottom left of the screen.. I would prefer it if the map was in the bottom right and the radar in the bottom left like it is on the larger CS 7.85

Here are the 2 screens on the CS 5.5 from a P4P , map and radar have to toggle over each other, only one can be visible at one time

1) the map is in the lower left, lower right is empty

dji go 4 map - Copy.jpg
032040pcqft315l0tt69nz.jpg

2) the radar is in the lower left and the lower right is empty

dji go4 radar - Copy.jpg

032208c56896885ah97928.jpg

Last edited:
The offline maps were removed in the std Andriod version due to stability issues according to DJI ....

If you already have the maps downloaded you still have them after the update you just can't add any more. So best download any that you might need before the update.

I'm going to wait for a while and see what the feedback is on this update.

Try to download but it sticks at 27% with broken file error ...

The details for when it works ......

Overview
  • Date:2017.12.14
  • CrystalSky Firmware: V02.04.06.00
  • DJI GO 3 App: V 3.1.23
  • DJI GO 4 App: V 4.1.18
  • DJI Pilot Beta: V 0.5.0

What’s New
  • Increased DJI GO and DJI GO 4 update reminder visibility for optimized notification.
  • Fixed an issue where overheating occurred in some situations.
  • Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.1.18.
  • Updated DJI GO app to 3.1.23.
  • Updated DJI Pilot app to 0.5.0.
Update applied yesterday, no issues, all looks good so far.

Just downloaded and happy to see Panos in the options. I don't know about maps since I downloaded my entire state when I first set it up.

Updated and receiving overheating notification every flight, constantly.
Firmware states that this was fixed.
Funny thing is, I never received this notification before.

Updated and receiving overheating notification every flight, constantly.
Firmware states that this was fixed.
Funny thing is, I never received this notification before.

I also notice the CS fans are coming on, when they never used to.
The area around the ports is heating up as well, and these were never hot previously

Good to know guys!

I'm convinced all DJI updates introduce as many problems as they cure :(

Is it possible to download to a previous version? Not trusting this one very much.

Not via the DJI method no but there are how to's online just do a Google search.

What is it that you are not trusting ???

I have been flying with the latest FW and GO4 without any issues.

I'm still looking for a way to roll the GO4 in the CS back to something like 4.0.7 if anyone finds a way! Thumbswayup

I'm still looking for a way to roll the GO4 in the CS back to something like 4.0.7 if anyone finds a way! Thumbswayup

I'm not sure if you want to try the side loading option, us BT-300 users have done this to roll back to 4.1.15.
The CS and the BT-300 are pretty much the same from an android perspective, we have used the Litchi on the BT-300 by using the method to install it CS

DJI Go 4 Fallback to 4.1.15

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Not via the DJI method no but there are how to's online just do a Google search.

What is it that you are not trusting ???

I have been flying with the latest FW and GO4 without any issues.
Thanks for the info. I have only flown once with the new version - map came up blank (map was previously downloaded). So while I was experimenting with trying to get the maps back - the app froze up on me. I had not had any issues with about the last 50 flights with the previous CS version. Also - when I turn it on with no wi-fi- it tells me I need a Precise Fly Safe Data Base Update, when I hook up to wi-fi to update - this message goes away.

Last edited:
Getting overheat notifications constantly with the new update. Anyone else?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J