DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

OK, is it really necessary to use the stupid "verification code" to login to a flight simulator?

Reactions: Former Member
Wait-a-sec, the MP isn't supported??? I can't use my MP controller? Really?

Can I use, say, an xbox PC controller?

This could be entertaining for the coming winter. I'll need IOS, and MP 1 supported though, which will probably be around spring time

I can see plenty of use for me. It will be good for kids to get orientation and basic control use under their hats

Hey, just so you know, most phantom 3 controllers work (confirmed working for p3s, p3a, p3p, dunno about the rest DJI flight simulator?) You of course need to use the keyboard for some actions. Also, if the launcher gives an install error, run it as admin.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

5.What remote controllers does the Flight Simulator support?

Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Lightbridge 2, M600 Pro and Mavic Air. Support for the Mavic 2 series remote controllers is coming soon.

So far, the M2 or MP arent supported. The Mavic Air controller doesnt work, even thought it's listed.
I love how it works for phantom 3 controllers but not some mavic ones...

Reactions: Former Member
DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

5.What remote controllers does the Flight Simulator support?

Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Lightbridge 2, M600 Pro and Mavic Air. Support for the Mavic 2 series remote controllers is coming soon.

So far, the M2 or MP arent supported. The Mavic Air controller doesnt work, even thought it's listed.

Weird that supported aircraft includes the Mavic Pro but the Mavic Pro controller is not supported. I have tried everything including detailed instructions (see below) that I found with a youtube video showing the Mavic Pro controller being used with the simulator. I have spent a lot of time trying to get the Mavic Pro controller to work:-

So... what you need to do is following:
1.) Download and install DJI Assistant 2
2.) Download and install the DJI Simulator
3.) Deactivate Driver Signature Checking in Windows because the DJI drivers for the Remote are not properly signed so Windows 10 is denying the Installation of needed drivers: So hold SHIFT. Then RIGHT-klick on the Windows Symbol in the TaskBar in the lower left corner. klick on "Shutdown and Log Out" and "Restart" . Now slect "Troubleshoot" and "Advanced Options" and "Startup Settings" and then Click on "Restart" . In the following Menu is showing 9 Startup Options from which you can chose! .You need to chose the option "Disable driver signature enforcement" by pressing "7" on your keyboard. Now Windows is starting without Driver Signature checking. This is only temoporary till the next normal reboot. So, after selecting "7" windows is booting up without dirver signature checking.
4.) Install Drivers: Now connect your supported DJI Remote over USB to your computer. Go into the "Device Manager" of Windows. There you will see one or two new devices with a yellow triangle listed. For me it showed "CDC ACM DATA" as a new device. Right klick on it. Select "Update Driver" and Select the Driver Folder which is located in the "DJI Assistant" Folder where you installed "DJI Assistant". Click on "include all Subfolders" and click on next. Now you will be asked if you really want to install the appropriate drivers. Klick on YES and the drivers will be installed. Now start the Simulator and test if the Remote is working properly.
It should. That is what I have done to get my Mavic Air Remote Working with the simulator

Reactions: Sergey_64 and JGRR
Well they aren’t kidding with their system specs. I just loaded up on my laptop. It’s not absolute top of the line but it’s no slouch either.
The sim runs but lag makes it non viable for anything other than checking if a spare controller I had worked. Lowered graphics all to low but still not really useable. Guess this will only be good on my home pc and not out in field. It’s a shame as computers I have here at work will have no hope of running it, despite being able to run x-plane 11 with all the bells and whistles on high graphic settings

I'm quite disappointed too that DJI failed to offer a MAC version especially being that most graphics are done on a MAC. Hey DJI, if your listening when do you plan on releasing a MAC or IOS version ?
I am surprised too that is not available in Mac. I ditched Windows few years ago. I hate with passion Windows 10. Worst windows I ever use. This is why I moved to Mac and Linux. I am mainly in a macpro. I thought DJI was in love with the Apple platform but I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: IronRick
has anyone contacted DJI and received a response about the enterprise version. I filled in the form couple of days ago but still no response.

Yeah I filled in the form.. same, no response..
But, the sim is the same as Go4, needs a super computer to run it.....
Bloated crap.......

Does it simulate disconnects and fly-aways?
Sometimes it will lose signal and the 'video feed' will corrupt, but it seems by default overly optomistic about signal interferece, and the signal does not seem to reduce when flying away... If you want a realistic experience there is a slider to turn up signal problems (press enter to find the menu while flying)

Spent 2 days connecting my Mvc Air controller to no avail. I even cannot connect to dji Assistant. Cdc acm... error on driver. Also tried below and still no chance of getting the controller connected.

Weird that supported aircraft includes the Mavic Pro but the Mavic Pro controller is not supported. I have tried everything including detailed instructions (see below) that I found with a youtube video showing the Mavic Pro controller being used with the simulator. I have spent a lot of time trying to get the Mavic Pro controller to work:-

So... what you need to do is following:
1.) Download and install DJI Assistant 2
2.) Download and install the DJI Simulator
3.) Deactivate Driver Signature Checking in Windows because the DJI drivers for the Remote are not properly signed so Windows 10 is denying the Installation of needed drivers: So hold SHIFT. Then RIGHT-klick on the Windows Symbol in the TaskBar in the lower left corner. klick on "Shutdown and Log Out" and "Restart" . Now slect "Troubleshoot" and "Advanced Options" and "Startup Settings" and then Click on "Restart" . In the following Menu is showing 9 Startup Options from which you can chose! .You need to chose the option "Disable driver signature enforcement" by pressing "7" on your keyboard. Now Windows is starting without Driver Signature checking. This is only temoporary till the next normal reboot. So, after selecting "7" windows is booting up without dirver signature checking.
4.) Install Drivers: Now connect your supported DJI Remote over USB to your computer. Go into the "Device Manager" of Windows. There you will see one or two new devices with a yellow triangle listed. For me it showed "CDC ACM DATA" as a new device. Right klick on it. Select "Update Driver" and Select the Driver Folder which is located in the "DJI Assistant" Folder where you installed "DJI Assistant". Click on "include all Subfolders" and click on next. Now you will be asked if you really want to install the appropriate drivers. Klick on YES and the drivers will be installed. Now start the Simulator and test if the Remote is working properly.
It should. That is what I have done to get my Mavic Air Remote Working with the simulator

I am surprised too that is not available in Mac. I ditched Windows few years ago. I hate with passion Windows 10. Worst windows I ever use. This is why I moved to Mac and Linux. I am mainly in a macpro. I thought DJI was in love with the Apple platform but I guess I was wrong.
The last Windows system I used was Windows 95 when my son started High School and he needed a Mac. I bought him a new Mac then and when the Windows 95 I had had one too many viruses I dumped it too. Best day of my life besides the day I sold my boat.

Reactions: Moozer and macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman