DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW DJI Goggles RE

This still look too big, I was hoping the gen 2 was going to be a smaller form factor.....

No doubt it’s the cats meow if you have the money to spend on these Goggles..I’m happy with my EV100 for 100 bucks but don’t get me wrong, if the price was more in the range of 300-400 dollars, I wouldnt hesitate..

Anybody got the RE edition delivered yet or got a shipment notification?

Same, "Accepted" and not "confirmed" where the store page suggested the 10-15 day lead time would start at. Sigh. Will probably again be one of those 1 month+ waits...

I'll wait for Goggles v2 with really needed changes for regular Mavic flyers - diopter adjustment, less bulky, antifogging fan.

The video that follows your comment shows him adjusting focus with a knob on the headset.
He doesn't specifically note this is a diopter adjustment, but it sounds like it might be.
Does anyone know if the knob adjustment for focus that is noted in the video is a diopter adjustment?

What is needed is someone to actually obtain a production model who is nearsighted.

The video that follows your comment shows him adjusting focus with a knob on the headset.
He doesn't specifically note this is a diopter adjustment, but it sounds like it might be.
Does anyone know if the knob adjustment for focus that is noted in the video is a diopter adjustment?

What is needed is someone to actually obtain a production model who is nearsighted.

Most likely, it's the same interpupilar distance knob, not focus adjustment. I'm -1.5 diopter nearsighted, I can see screen relatively sharp, but wanted full sharpness. Bought +1.25 glasses for $1 at Dollar Tree store - perfect now!

Last week I spoke with DJI and they said shipments would not start until the 6th of December.

Same, "Accepted" and not "confirmed" where the store page suggested the 10-15 day lead time would start at. Sigh. Will probably again be one of those 1 month+ waits...

Ooh I was wrong, mine just shipped, expected delivery on Monday :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S