DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Drone Pilot - Greetings from Seattle Washington!!

JG in HD

Reactions
Hi there!

I met a fellow drone pilot at a park near my house last week and he recommended joining Mavic Pilots!! I bought my first drone about 4 months ago (DJI Mavic Air) and have been loving everything about the hobby so far! I am a beginner drone pilot and am currently trying to teach myself some basic film making skills. I recently made my first couple complete videos and have uploaded them to YouTube!

Here is a link to the latest one for anyone interested:

Looking for any and all feedback to improve my drone shots, so you more experienced pilots please chime in!!

Also, I have been looking into getting my part 107. Does anyone here have experience with this? How much study does it require? Any recommended study materials?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to chatting with more of you :)

Nice Vid.
Onward and Upward.

Do you use ND or ND/P filters when taking video?

Reactions: JG in HD
Welcome to the forum! :)

Also, I have been looking into getting my part 107. Does anyone here have experience with this? How much study does it require? Any recommended study materials?
You can find a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study resources here.

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona. Enjoy the forum.

Your vid’s a bit long for me personally, but you captured some great vistas.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Looks like you got the hang of it! Great video. Welcome to the Sunshine State of Florida!! If you take a road trip this way give us a shout!!

Was born in Seattle, I so miss that part of the country! Keep shooting great videos!
I love it! I am currently working on editing a video I shot of some buddies and myself going crabbing last weekend ? I should be done with it this weekend and will post it here for anyone interested. Landing a drone on a boat is not easy ?

Reactions: buddb55
Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead