DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot Maryland

robinsondd

Reactions
Hi all,

Received my Mavic Pro about two months ago. Love it. I had an inexpensive one that I was flying for a few months so when one of it's motors burned up I decided to step up to a Mavic. I like to camp a lot and wanted a drone that would give me great videos and pics and be somewhat safe if I should make a mistake using it, i.e., fly home! I'm a private pilot so I understand the aerodynamics involved.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi all,

Received my Mavic Pro about two months ago. Love it. I had an inexpensive one that I was flying for a few months so when one of it's motors burned up I decided to step up to a Mavic. I like to camp a lot and wanted a drone that would give me great videos and pics and be somewhat safe if I should make a mistake using it, i.e., fly home! I'm a private pilot so I understand the aerodynamics involved.
Howdy from Wyoming @robinsondd , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi all,

What part of Maryland are you in

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic Pro, I love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Flying in St.Marys county anyone near by? Always looking to meet new pilots.

I am based in Nottingham (just North of Baltimore)
I just recently got a command case and it is awesome!
If you are having interference issues flying in the the Baltimore area, I suggest you give this thing a try.

I am based in Nottingham (just North of Baltimore)
I just recently got a command case and it is awesome!
If you are having interference issues flying in the the Baltimore area, I suggest you give this thing a try.
That is one hell of a booster. Have you figured out the difference in what you were getting and are getting now for distance? My issues are wifi and trees.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi all,

Welcome from Chicago, extend happy and safe flying to you.

Edgewater and Crownsville. Looking for a few other areas as well. Still waiting to tour downtown

Do you fly over the AA county fairgrounds? Where can you launch in Edgewater? I used to live down there by Londontowne.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman