DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Dude

abuamiri

Reactions
Greetings from Northern VA. On a vacation to Iceland a few years ago, I commented to the wife that a drone would have allowed for even more spectacular photos than we were already getting. On a trip to Hong Kong this year, I repeated the same when we saw a guy flying one above Victoria Peak. Fast forward to this week and I wake up to find a Mavic Pro sitting on the kitchen counter, a gift from the woman. First drone, with no prior flying experience myself. Looking forward to learning and flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Been flying drones for awhile. First Drone was a Phantom, next an Inspire and now a Mavic Pro. Love them all. Also like all of the Forums for each.

Greetings from Northern VA. On a vacation to Iceland a few years ago, I commented to the wife that a drone would have allowed for even more spectacular photos than we were already getting. On a trip to Hong Kong this year, I repeated the same when we saw a guy flying one above Victoria Peak. Fast forward to this week and I wake up to find a Mavic Pro sitting on the kitchen counter, a gift from the woman. First drone, with no prior flying experience myself. Looking forward to learning and flying.
Howdy from Wyoming abuamiri, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks all - looking forward to learning. After much reading this week, hoping to get on the simulator today and tomorrow before a maiden flight this weekend.