DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware Here !

I have extremely low download speed from DJI server for the RC pro controller.
Anybody else experiment this issue ? Aircraft FW upgrade went well.
Cheers.

I have extremely low download speed from DJI server for the RC pro controller.
Anybody else experiment this issue ? Aircraft FW upgrade went well.
Cheers.
Yes same here, Aircraft FW update was super quick, the RC Pro took ages, did it in the end after some nail biting though.

My IOS Fly app just updated and says download the new firmware to take advantage of the Panorama, Quickshots, etc.. Updated app is showing new firmware..
what about Waypoints?

Yes same here, Aircraft FW update was super quick, the RC Pro took ages, did it in the end after some nail biting though.
Mine hung at 94% for several minutes, then finally moved, and rebooted the RC Pro. Anyone know how to force downloads to SDcard and cached video? I may reset the controller anyway to get a clean start on my setup with a 512gb Sdcard.

Also anyone know how to do quick transfer? I tested at 3 am and it wasn't noticeably faster. Then again I wasn't that swift at that time myself.

Jupp, that was it. Now the M3 is complete as advertised. Satellite acquisition is still slow though. Telephoto seems sharper.
DJI is still missing:
  • Waypoints
  • Onboard missions
  • LTE Dongle connectivity (this may never happen in the US) was a promise

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Mine hung at 94% for several minutes, then finally moved, and rebooted the RC Pro. Anyone know how to force downloads to SDcard and cached video? I may reset the controller anyway to get a clean start on my setup with a 512gb Sdcard.

Also anyone know how to do quick transfer? I tested at 3 am and it wasn't noticeably faster. Then again I wasn't that swift at that time myself.
DJI Fly, profile, settings, storage. There you can select your storage location, if you select SD Card it will migrate your data for you.

DJI Fly, profile, settings, storage. There you can select your storage location, if you select SD Card it will migrate your data for you.
Correct. Also you can delete the cache and DJI fly data on the settings.

DJI is still missing:
  • Waypoints
  • Onboard missions
  • LTE Dongle connectivity (this may never happen in the US) was a promise
Waypoints will be far better with Litchi if SDK ever released - Onboard Missions then to follow, & as for the LTE Dongle, just spotted this today >>

Attachments

• dongle.jpg
    dongle.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 34
This is the update I was waiting on. : )
Cannot wait to break out of work today and go to the RC park!

Reactions: zeusfl
Reactions: TonyPHX
Can someone explain quick transfer and how to enable usb mode for the Cine version?
Quick Transfer is supposed to be the use of Wifi 6 protocol between your mobile device and the drone to transfer data, without the use of remote even, just a direct transfer from drone to phone. The "USB Mode" I havent seen anyone confirm exactly what they mean by this. Some suggested ability to plug drone into PC and allow it to transfer data without a battery in the drone, but then others have denied that. I suspect it may be a feature to enable someone in the field to plug in an external hard drive and transfer data to it somehow without a PC involved....If you need to dump your data while out in the field so you can format and capture new data. This needs confirmation still.

Quick Transfer is supposed to be the use of Wifi 6 protocol between your mobile device and the drone to transfer data, without the use of remote even, just a direct transfer from drone to phone. The "USB Mode" I havent seen anyone confirm exactly what they mean by this. Some suggested ability to plug drone into PC and allow it to transfer data without a battery in the drone, but then others have denied that. I suspect it may be a feature to enable someone in the field to plug in an external hard drive and transfer data to it somehow without a PC involved....If you need to dump your data while out in the field so you can format and capture new data. This needs confirmation still.
I tried connecting my Cine version to PC via thunderbolt and it doesn’t work without a battery. Battery must be on like previous.

I tried connecting my Cine version to PC via thunderbolt and it doesn’t work without a battery. Battery must be on like previous.
Try mounting an external hard drive to the drone. I think this is likely what the feature does.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima