DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware Here !

Looks like it with the Fly app update as well!
48E95B72-7430-4AD3-80A7-46D106A10514.jpeg

Reactions: GusTek
Just installed the update. There are tons of new features/changes to digest.

For one, DJI finally added back the old-fashioned RTH mode (now called "straight line RTH") in the settings, so you are no longer being forced to use advanced RTH.

Just installed the update. There are tons of new features/changes to digest.

For one, DJI finally added back the old-fashioned RTH mode (now called "straight line RTH") in the settings, so you are no longer being forced to use advanced RTH.
This is great news! Looks like I went be going to bed now after all 😊

Reactions: Saladshooter
My IOS Fly app just updated and says download the new firmware to take advantage of the Panorama, Quickshots, etc.. Updated app is showing new firmware..
Time to head down to the shop! Thanks for the heads-up.

37B5DF2A-B2EC-4025-BF95-424466667371.jpeg

Added support for Air 2S with RC Pro, so I guess those with the RC Pro and Air 2S might be able to purchase an M3 and use it with the remote and vise versa. Now, add a few more drones and we will be in business. I would consider an M3 in the future as things get worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAW and zeusfl

I never liked DJI's change log. For some bizarre reason, they don't list all the features/changes made since the last update.

For example, the latest firmware added back the old-fashioned RTH mode (now called "straight line RTH") in the settings, so you are no longer being forced to use advanced RTH. Such a major change is not even mentioned in the change log.

I can only assume that many of us will have to test the new FW over the next few days to determine whether or not many of the bugs were addressed as well as testing the features that were missing at release.
It should be interesting!🧐

Well....all the features are in fact installed.
If you are using android Don't forget to allow your phone to install unknown app updates.
Once I released this action everything updated. Install had not completed when I posted earlier.

Big time excited ! 👍

Attachments

• 20220123_224849.jpg
    20220123_224849.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: Jarhead 96097
Successfully updated app to 1.5.8 then installed 01.00.0500 without issue. I am seeing the new features in the app. Hoping the weather cooperates tomorrow to get some testing done!

Yes, have only had it installed less than an hour but the entire system seems way smoother overall. No connection issues with the RC Pro (only time will tell if this solves all that insanity for good), quick GPS acquisition, all the features now seem populated and even if it had nothing else, the color assist for the D-Log ProRes is just fantastic and is going to be very helpful immediately.

Great update!, please any Mavic 3 owner can let me know if there are more ISOs available in DLog profile? there was 400 and 800 until now, which I think it is a bit dark as highest ISO, would love to see at least one higher ISO option.

Reactions: Howard70
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78