DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware mavic air 000620

Radovan

Reactions
What is fixing new firmware? It writes that it fixes some mistakes in Panama or are it Panorama modes? After installing, I noticed that the compass is now calibrated differently and now I do not have more buzz in the controller and the need for the road by calibrating the controller. I noticed, however, that he returned me to the CE mode instead of the hacked FCC mode. The return back to the hacked FCC mode was difficult because did not want to accept the OK button. How do you have experience with this firmware?

Reactions: billleigh3
So, apparently, "they" managed to prohibit the FCC hack for those living outside the USA ? ! Pfffff ? !
Never mind.... someone will soon find a bypass, hopefully !

I still managed to hack into fcc mode but with difficulty. When the dron application is turned on, it is recognized that it is now in America and asks if it changes from the EC to the FCC. When you press OK and enter the application you see that you are still in the EC mode . I was persistent, I spent the entire battery and eventually accepted the switch to the FCC mode.

Any Tips to get the FCC-Hack back to work ?
In the meantime i dont update the FW ;)

So, apparently, "they" managed to prohibit the FCC hack for those living outside the USA ? ! Pfffff ? !

thats something i fear, thats why i waited for some 'reviews' before i upgraded.

Till today i have yet to update, will there be any issue for flying?

as mentioned earlier this update was only for panama. but seems like dji added a little extra ingredient to this..?

It seems that this firmware improves more things. The controller's error rates are now reduced, the calibration of the compass is now different, the recording is of a lesser amount.

i still fly without the latest update.
So far still thankfully without any issue or from those u mentioned.
btw, u able to explain more on 'recording of lesser amount ' means?

just that compass need to calibrate often, but thats has been always the case for mine

It looks like the video is better with the new firmware because I see less color noise in the video. The most important improvement is that the controller does not have to calibrate it often.

Reactions: Air_Joe
It seems that this firmware improves more things. The controller's error rates are now reduced, the calibration of the compass is now different, the recording is of a lesser amount.
Improved more is nice but scammed FCC possibility.

• Haha
It looks like the video is better with the new firmware because I see less color noise in the video. The most important improvement is that the controller does not have to calibrate it often.

Hmm, havent never calibrated the controller before.
Does it need to calibrate at all?

No, only if the controller beeping. My controller often swam and almost calibrated it almost every flight. I thought it was because of the dust, but as I updated the firmware, the controller no longer required calibration.

No, only if the controller beeping. My controller often swam and almost calibrated it almost every flight. I thought it was because of the dust, but as I updated the firmware, the controller no longer required calibration.

I see i see. Thks for enlightening me

Is this confirmed? Or is it just a case that you have to reapply the hack after the update??

Reactions: dawgpilot
I have been running the 620 firmware for about 6 weeks and I had no issues keeping FCC mode while visiting Europe two weeks ago. I simply hit Cancel on the prompt on initial start-up.

Flew after the update, lost connection to drone at around 120 metres height. It would not connect back to the phone or return to home.

It was in a very quite place so I could still hear it although barely.

Lucky I didn't fly it too far away and it was still somewhat in view. I could see the drone just hovering in the far distance, and was able to bring it back as the controller was still working.

Strange.

What is fixing new firmware? It writes that it fixes some mistakes in Panama or are it Panorama modes? After installing, I noticed that the compass is now calibrated differently and now I do not have more buzz in the controller and the need for the road by calibrating the controller. I noticed, however, that he returned me to the CE mode instead of the hacked FCC mode. The return back to the hacked FCC mode was difficult because did not want to accept the OK button. How do you have experience with this firmware?
Covered 7 weeks ago.
FCC switch works absolutely fine

Sorry guys,

i have yet to update.
A quick question for those who did, just to be sure after getting mixed reply here.

1) Understand some have no issue in fcc mode outside usa.
Could it be the reason u guys are already fcc mode since u guys originated from usa, and simply press cancel 'change of region' when overseas, and it remains in fcc mode.

2) Any guys tried 'hacking' it to fcc mode, original in ce mode outside USA?

I did the FCC mode switch after installing the Panama update. I was in Germany and in CE mode, I had no problems at all.

Cool bro, straight forward and clear !

Thanks , will update it later on.
Wanted to do it some time back, but hesitated due to this fcc issue.

my worry is if we do not update, some things happens , dji might not honour their warranty even if its a manufacturer fault, argument that firmware not updated.

Thks agin for your quick reply!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf