DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Floridian

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,
New guy from Saint Augustine, my wife bought a MA2 for her photography business and I’m also learning how to fly. We are both working on getting the Part 107 license at the moment. Great forum, thanks for all the great info, I have learned a lot already.
Andy
Welcome from Miami!
Dale

Hi all,
New guy from Saint Augustine, my wife bought a MA2 for her photography business and I’m also learning how to fly. We are both working on getting the Part 107 license at the moment. Great forum, thanks for all the great info, I have learned a lot already.
Andy
Welcome to the Forum from West Palm Beach. Lo of good information and advice from an amazing group of pilots.

Hi all,
Andy
Welcome to the forum. I wish my wife would take an interest in the drone. She loves her photography but us scared of the drone. Anyway enjoy the flying and pictures.

Hi all,
Andy
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorky