DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new fly app issues ?

ninja_geezer

Reactions
ok so i have read a few people have seen what seems like a bug in the software update released last week for the go fly app 1.1.6 namely the new yaw function not seeming make any difference in smoothness especially noticeable in normal mode ,this on the Mavic air 2 have any of you noticed this at all,i have yet to get out and test it properly but garden test showed similar issue.the new gimbal controls work just great.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
ok so i have read a few people have seen what seems like a bug in the software update released last week for the go fly app 1.1.6 namely the new yaw function not seeming make any difference in smoothness especially noticeable in normal mode ,this on the Mavic air 2 have any of you noticed this at all,i have yet to get out and test it properly but garden test showed similar issue.the new gimbal controls work just great.
I have side loaded the app from apkmirror and have had no issues.

I love it so far.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
I was able to download the latest DJI Fly app1.1.6, which ran fine. I tried a number of times to update to the latest firmware to no avail. Anyone else having this issue?

I was using the yaw function yesterday in normal mode and it seems as I set it too slow. It was taking a while to turn so it definitely seems to be working, at least on iOS.

Reactions: buddb55
ok been out this afternoon tested the yaw in all 3 modes it works great for me ..

I was able to download the latest DJI Fly app1.1.6, which ran fine. I tried a number of times to update to the latest firmware to no avail. Anyone else having this issue?
How did you download the app update? I'll be xxxx if I can make it happen.

How did you download the app update? I'll be xxxx if I can make it happen.
got mine straight from the app store last week

I hate to seem dense here, but where did you find it on the app store? Did you search for something in particular? Thanks.
just typed dji fly

Reactions: chuckm
G’day,

I’m running the new DJI Fly v1.1.6 all good, but like yourself, the yaw smoothness slide isn’t working on Normal mode. Changing the slide from 1 to 30 makes no difference, as soon as I let go of the stick, the acft just stops, whereas on Tripod and Sport modes the yaw smoothness works perfectly, the higher you set the slide, smoother it gets on the deceleration...in short, works fine but in Normal mode...

In relation to a previous post, yaw speed is working just fine, the smoothness however is not. Again, speed and smoothness work perfectly on TRIPOD & SPORT modes but in NORMAL mode only the yaw speed slide works, smoothness makes no difference

Im in Australia running Android...Dunno if different versions are available for different countries or they are all the same

cheers

AL

Reactions: ninja_geezer
G’day,

I’m running the new DJI Fly v1.1.6 all good, but like yourself, the yaw smoothness slide isn’t working on Normal mode. Changing the slide from 1 to 30 makes no difference, as soon as I let go of the stick, the acft just stops, whereas on Tripod and Sport modes the yaw smoothness works perfectly, the higher you set the slide, smoother it gets on the deceleration...in short, works fine but in Normal mode...

In relation to a previous post, yaw speed is working just fine, the smoothness however is not. Again, speed and smoothness work perfectly on TRIPOD & SPORT modes but in NORMAL mode only the yaw speed slide works, smoothness makes no difference

Im in Australia running Android...Dunno if different versions are available for different countries or they are all the same

cheers

AL
i checked mine in all modes yesterday and it did seem to work as it should i will check again in the next couple of days.

Reactions: chuckm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones