DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Flyer from Vancouver, Canada

Jotronic

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I have wanted a drone for forever but never felt excited enough to jump in the game till the Mavic was announced. I travel a lot for work and the Mavic is perfect for my trips, of which I shoot documentary style video for my clients, so this is going to be a super valuable tool for me.

The bad? I live in Vancouver and it is HELLA hard to find a place to fly without having to drive at least thirty minutes one way. First world problems, I know.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Jotronic .:)

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I have wanted a drone for forever but never felt excited enough to jump in the game till the Mavic was announced. I travel a lot for work and the Mavic is perfect for my trips, of which I shoot documentary style video for my clients, so this is going to be a super valuable tool for me.

The bad? I live in Vancouver and it is HELLA hard to find a place to fly without having to drive at least thirty minutes one way. First world problems, I know.

Hey Jotronic, I am a lurker of the site so far but will be purchasing a Mavic soon enough! I live in south surrey area. Have you bought your mavic already? If so how do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Costa,

So far, I love it. It is quieter than I thought it would be and overall I couldn't be happier. I hope to spend more time getting used to it in the coming days, weather permitting. I'm specifically in Richmond, which in and of itself is a no-fly zone, so my first flight was in Ladner yesterday. If you're looking for a local dealer I recommend Candrones.ca. They're in Burnaby and I lucked out earlier last week when I called and they just received their latest shipment. They may still have some. Ask for Nate. He's very helpful.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123