DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Flyer from Vancouver, Canada

Jotronic

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I have wanted a drone for forever but never felt excited enough to jump in the game till the Mavic was announced. I travel a lot for work and the Mavic is perfect for my trips, of which I shoot documentary style video for my clients, so this is going to be a super valuable tool for me.

The bad? I live in Vancouver and it is HELLA hard to find a place to fly without having to drive at least thirty minutes one way. First world problems, I know.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Jotronic .:)

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I have wanted a drone for forever but never felt excited enough to jump in the game till the Mavic was announced. I travel a lot for work and the Mavic is perfect for my trips, of which I shoot documentary style video for my clients, so this is going to be a super valuable tool for me.

The bad? I live in Vancouver and it is HELLA hard to find a place to fly without having to drive at least thirty minutes one way. First world problems, I know.

Hey Jotronic, I am a lurker of the site so far but will be purchasing a Mavic soon enough! I live in south surrey area. Have you bought your mavic already? If so how do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Costa,

So far, I love it. It is quieter than I thought it would be and overall I couldn't be happier. I hope to spend more time getting used to it in the coming days, weather permitting. I'm specifically in Richmond, which in and of itself is a no-fly zone, so my first flight was in Ladner yesterday. If you're looking for a local dealer I recommend Candrones.ca. They're in Burnaby and I lucked out earlier last week when I called and they just received their latest shipment. They may still have some. Ask for Nate. He's very helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirilin