DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New form Netherlands mavic Mini

Remcovsk

Reactions
Hello.
I am new on the drones field. i bought 6 month back a mavic pro second hand. this went very well.
However with the new drone law from 2021, I sold it anyway and bought a mavic Mini. this one has advantages and disadvantages over the mavic pro. especially the range is a big disadvantage and the settings. big advantage is the size.
I come from the Netherlands province of Gelderland.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Remcovsk.

I guess the saying is true...size does matter. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welkom op ons forum, van Hauptmann, in Noord-Texas!

You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days--you get those in the EU--, it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have several fellow Dutch among our membership, and over 122,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Blij dat je bij ons bent gekomen!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_NL.pdf

Hello.
I am new on the drones field. i bought 6 month back a mavic pro second hand. this went very well.
However with the new drone law from 2021, I sold it anyway and bought a mavic Mini. this one has advantages and disadvantages over the mavic pro. especially the range is a big disadvantage and the settings. big advantage is the size.
I come from the Netherlands province of Gelderland.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98