DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Forum Member from Surrey, UK

CloudAtlas

Reactions
Bought a Mavic Mini at the beginning of the year with great plans to take some arial videos of places I visit camping around the UK. Then came the coronavirus. I've not flown the Mini much other than a few short test flights, so nearly a year on I'm still a total newbie. Hoping to rectify this very soon. Forum looks a great source of information and advice.

Hi CloudAtlas Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
Why should the virus stop you flying ? After all you will be in an open space getting your exercise.;)
As you haven't flown much I will add my new flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Mini manual HERE

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Bought a Mavic Mini at the beginning of the year with great plans to take some arial videos of places I visit camping around the UK. Then came the coronavirus. I've not flown the Mini much other than a few short test flights, so nearly a year on I'm still a total newbie. Hoping to rectify this very soon. Forum looks a great source of information and advice.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre