DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New FPV

dosbft11

Reactions
So this new FPV launch by Dji appears interesting. But i wonder if MM2 can get a litchi FPV upgrade, what less are we going to get with a normal headset FPV than a Dji goggle???

Secondly are there any more improved specs worth 1200$???

Reactions: Droniac
So this new FPV launch by Dji appears interesting. But i wonder if MM2 can get a litchi FPV upgrade, what less are we going to get with a normal headset FPV than a Dji goggle???

Completely different bird in the way it can fly.

It's certainly not an upgrade from any existing DJI drone. This is a type of drone you'd want to buy in addition to anything else you own -- if you're into FPV racing drones of course.

It's certainly not an upgrade from any existing DJI drone. This is a type of drone you'd want to buy in addition to anything else you own -- if you're into FPV racing drones of course.
Now I'm thinking this would be (will be) a great upgrade to my MA2!! But yes, I will be keeping the MA2.. for now anyway.

I imagine it to be an immersive experience which will hone flying skills. I gather it's not competitive, thus not a racing drone. But having an eye in the sky, that very perspective I would expect to refine video shoots.

Can anyone speak of the simulator?

I imagine it to be an immersive experience which will hone flying skills. I gather it's not competitive, thus not a racing drone. But having an eye in the sky, that very perspective I would expect to refine video shoots.

Can anyone speak of the simulator?
The simulator is quite simple, it only runs in ios (so far, I can use it in my spare iPhone 6s, it crashes in my iPad (the 2018 one)) it teaches you how to improve skills for manual mode, and free fligth and time challenge in normal and sport.

I don't know what it is but I think the simulator sucks Lol.

I played around with it using the goggles for about 30 minutes. After 3 minutes of flying I thought I was going to puke. Jump forward to real world flying. I flew 6 batteries over the weekend and felt absolutely fine. For the heck of it I tried the sim yesterday, sure enough after about 2 minutes I felt like I had motion sickness

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103