DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Muskö, Sweden

Hi Peter; Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Must be interesting flying around the island From what I understand that the island
is Sweden's largest and restricted navy base. Must make it very interesting
flying near such a Super secret Naval base. Although, your island is very scenic, never been there, but have been to Stockholm. Fly safe, and don't get shot out of the sky. We have to be careful, where we fly here as well, also keeping away from restricted areas.

Hi Peter; Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Must be interesting flying around the island From what I understand that the island
is Sweden's largest and restricted navy base. Must make it very interesting
flying near such a Super secret Naval base. Although, your island is very scenic, never been there, but have been to Stockholm. Fly safe, and don't get shot out of the sky. We have to be careful, where we fly here as well, also keeping away from restricted areas.
Thank you. As you mentioned there are several restricted areas on and around my island, but I’m keeping away from them with good margin. I also have to check NOTAM carefully, since the whole island might be restricted during certain military events.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf