DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from SF Bay Area

sfsouthbay

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I just got myself a Mavic 2 Zoom, and I am a first-time drone pilot.
I bought the drone so I can take some amazing videos when I am on vacation. Haven't even taken my first flight yet, just trying to get things set up, and have been watching a lot of videos which is getting me very confused :)

If there are folks in the Bay Area (I am in the east/south bay), please give me a shout and if there are meetups I'd love to meet more folks. The goal is to get some of the basics going so I can take some footage (and photos) when I am on vacation later in November.

Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: sfsouthbay
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you! I am still in "set up mode" and will be registering my drone in the next day or so before trying it out in beginner mode. My goal is to be able to do some basic footage as well as one over water when on vacation just after Thanksgiving!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi Everyone,

I just got myself a Mavic 2 Zoom, and I am a first-time drone pilot.
I bought the drone so I can take some amazing videos when I am on vacation. Haven't even taken my first flight yet, just trying to get things set up, and have been watching a lot of videos which is getting me very confused :)

If there are folks in the Bay Area (I am in the east/south bay), please give me a shout and if there are meetups I'd love to meet more folks. The goal is to get some of the basics going so I can take some footage (and photos) when I am on vacation later in November.

Thanks!
Howdy from Wyoming @sfsouthbay , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Now that you’re here, you might be interested in joining the Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Entry is free, and you could win one of many nice prizes. Here is the link:
Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

I am not new to drones. Bayland park in Sunnyvale is a good place to practice and meet other pilots.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll find some time to go fly around there - I had thought because it was so close to Moffett Field that it's impossible to fly.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll find some time to go fly around there - I had thought because it was so close to Moffett Field that it's impossible to fly.
Let me know when you go there and I may meet you there. Free parking at the park starting in November to February. Any other times is $6.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem