DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Texas, looking for Part 107 recs

craigo27

Reactions
Hi everyone, new-ish pilot from Texas with a Mavic 2 Pro. I'm a professional photographer and director looking to add to my personal repertoire. I've been hiring certified pilots as crew members but sometimes its difficult to line up schedules as they're often working on TV or films for weeks at a time - and so I'm working on getting my license to take on some of these myself.

If anyone has a favorite Part 107 training resource, it's most appreciated!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
As @MA2 317 suggest! Ditto!;)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

You might want to look up the following videos.

I also found the practice test here helpful to prepare

Disclaimer : I am a fellow noob and have not given the test yet but I too am preparing for the same.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone, new-ish pilot from Texas with a Mavic 2 Pro. I'm a professional photographer and director looking to add to my personal repertoire. I've been hiring certified pilots as crew members but sometimes its difficult to line up schedules as they're often working on TV or films for weeks at a time - and so I'm working on getting my license to take on some of these myself.

RemotePilot101.com

Hi craigo27. Welcome to the forum. If you DM me, I can hook you up with 99% of the study material you need for free.

R,
Jeffrey

I just completed the RemotePilot101.com course. Very clear and passed the test with a 95%. I reviewed this course and took a few practice tests over a two week period of time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov