DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from the Florida Keys

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Started flying using a Samsung A50 Phone and a MM. However, some portions of the app do not work with my android 11 version on the phone and the 1.4.8 app. The 1.5 app does about the same. Anyone have better luck with the A50?
Welcome to the Forum. A great bunch of enthusiasts who are kind and helpful. Check this one out.

Dale
Miami

Welcome aboard from Upstate NY.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome from Tavernier, Florida keys as well
I am in Islamorada at about MM 76.5. I am retired also. have only had the Mini since last september and haven't flown it too much as of this date. There do not seem to be too many places to fly the drone, so far, I guess I will just need to look around. Thank you for responding to my Hello to just joining the forum.
Frank

I am in Islamorada at about MM 76.5. I am retired also. have only had the Mini since last september and haven't flown it too much as of this date. There do not seem to be too many places to fly the drone, so far, I guess I will just need to look around. Thank you for responding to my Hello to just joining the forum.
Frank
I just checked B4UFly and AirMap and both apps say there are no restrictions to flying from Islamorada right now

Dale
Coral Gables (Miami)

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078