DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Tucson

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Just got my Mavic and am looking forward to meeting other pilots and finding sites to fly.
Howdy from Wyoming @Gwarsco , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi I just joined, also in Tucson.
What part of town are you in? Im on the east side Old Spanish Train area. Been a year since you posted this... But if youre still around hit me up... we can nerd out on Drone stuff..

Hi I just joined, also in Tucson.
What part of town are you in? Im on the east side Old Spanish Train area. Been a year since you posted this... But if youre still around hit me up... we can nerd out on Drone stuff..
I'm up in Catalina... still flying my Mavic Pro...

I could not find a compelling reason to upgrade to the newer models... but maybe the next versions..

Tucson is my old stomping ground!!! I miss the area!!! Have fun with the DJIs!!! Now in Massachusetts.

Just got my Mavic and am looking forward to meeting other pilots and finding sites to fly.

New to the forum and some what new to drones, but Ironwood National Monument is a great place to fly not to far outside NW Tucson. The Ragged Top mountains are stunning, the sunsets are spectacular as well. Also the Sasco ghost town near Red Rock is a cool place to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS