DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from upstate NY

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Rattydude77
What up all you mavic flyers just ordered the magic 2 zoom doing a lot of research not my first quad but the most high tech hope to learn and hope to share....
I am also in upstate NY!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, I'm in Georgia...the Peach State! You ordered a great drone, the Mavic 2 Zoom was my first choice but was just too high priced for my budget so I got the Mavic Pro Platinum instead.

What up all you mavic flyers just ordered the magic 2 zoom doing a lot of research not my first quad but the most high tech hope to learn and hope to share....
Welcome to the forum. I have a MP and love it. Enjoy your new bird. It will be fun !! Best to you and your flying. I’m from NY but in the Bronx area.

I’m in Real Estate Bus so my flying is mostly part 107 commercial related
Don’t have a lot of time to practice due to bus as well as ( this lousy weather we seem to always have)
I do gave a friend with farm who allows flying if needed
I have dji p/3 standard ( old faithful) as well Mavic pro ( still in box)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure